Please follow these steps to import contacts from a Gmail account to Runbox:
1. Export your contacts from Gmail
- Log in to your Gmail account at https://mail.google.com and click Gmail => Contacts in the top left corner.
- In the Contacts menu near the top of the screen, click More => Export…
- A dialog box will appear where you can select which contacts to export. Select All contacts.
- Under “Which export format?”, select Outlook CSV format.
- Click Export. A file will be downloaded to your computer.
2. Import your contacts to Runbox
- Go to Runbox > Contacts and click Import in the Contacts menu near the top of the screen.
- A dialog box will appear where you can browse to the file downloaded earlier.
- Click Upload and follow the instructions in the dialog box.
That’s it — you should now have all your Gmail contacts in your Runbox account!
If you experience any problems, please contact us at https://support.runbox.com.