To login to Runbox Webmail:
- Open your web browser and go to https://runbox.com, which provides a secure, encrypted connection.
Use https://runbox.com/mail for a simpler and faster login screen.
- Enter your username (your username is your primary Runbox email address)
- Enter your password. Asterisks (***) will appear in this field as you type, to help keep your password confidential. Remember that your password is case sensitive.
- Click the [Log in] button.
- Your Webmail Inbox appears. The time and origin of the previous login will be displayed in the top bar.
Your session expires after 3 hours of inactivity, for security reasons.
If you lose or forget your password, you can reset it via your alternative email address. We require having registered an alternative email address when signing up (or on the Account page for existing accounts) where we can send a password reset link.
Enter your username in the field and click “Send”. If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username is user. For hosted domains: If your email address is email@example.com, your username is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If cannot log in and you are positive that your username and password are correctly typed, you might want to try emptying your web browser’s cache (the webpages that are stored in the program’s memory for quicker viewing) and reloading the page. If this doesn’t work, you can try restarting your web browser, or possibly your internet connection.
If you are still unable to access your account, please contact us via our Support Center so we can attempt to locate and solve the problem.